Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Statistik Version 20 online.

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
File Check shows red MD5 "i" icons for all files (Gelesen: 507 mal)
John Motyer

Burlington (Toronto), Canada
File Check shows red MD5 "i" icons for all files
22.09.23 um 02:06:07

Hello Reimar/Holger,

In SysInfo (example
HERE
), in the FileCheck section, all of the files except func/checkversion.dta show a red MD5 problem:

I did not use FTP to upload the files, as my webserver is running on a Windows 10 PC here in my home, so I just unzipped the downloaded phpWebStat zip file into the subfolder on my server where it resides.

Everything works fine without any problem, but it is the same problem for all of my dozen-or-so domains running phpWebStat, and that problem has been present since v5 and v11 also.

Again, the operation of phpWebStat on my domains are not affected, but it would be nice if they were all green checkmarks Augenrollen.

Regards,
John
Zum Seitenanfang

My phpWebStats:
| AuroraWings | FusionWings | GalleryWings | GenealogyWings | +7 more
Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Re: File Check shows red MD5 "i" icons for all files
Antwort #1 - 22.09.23 um 20:16:09

Hi John,

in this particular case: the easiest way would be to clone the green icon as rename it to the same name as the red icon  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

The reason for this problem is very easy. We are using a hash of a whole file under a Linux system. On these systems, the linebreak is different comparing to Windows systems. So using the same hash function under Windows lead to different results due to different line breaks within the files (also named carriage returns).
If everything working properly, do not worry about the red flags  Zwinkernd

Best regards
Reimar
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken