Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Statistik Version 20 online.

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Statistic is not working, problem (Gelesen: 3161 mal)
cucurrucu
Ex-Mitglied

Statistic is not working, problem
17.12.08 um 04:22:04

Hi, i use a php web stat but it is no running.
I see the faq
If the statistic script is not working correctly, please follow our checklist:

Maybe the chmod file rights are not set correctly? Please open the sysinfo.php in your browser. If red symbols occur you got to check the file rights. Maybe you made an error transfering the files to your webserver in a wrong transfer mode? The best way is to delete all files on your server and transfer it again. Only on Windows based servers the red symbols do not mean a wrong configuration. Please check also if you got the newest version of the desired files.

Chmod file all rights  and file chek all right too  weinend  weinend
Has been set a cookie in the statistic? If so, all of your visits will be not counted.
unentschlossen i can not understand

Are there any misconfigured settings in the admincenter? Please read all notices in the admincenter for the right configuration. Please check also if the desired domain is allowed to be tracked.

I review all options

What is your domain?
startpage index.php
stat folder  estadisticas
The stat tracks for whom? xxx

Did you place the Javascripts in your site? Is the path configuration in the admincenter correct? Maybe you open the track.php in your browser manually. It a white and empty site occurs, everything is correct.

Yes i see a white page
Is there a htaccess file in the root directory of the stat? Maybe this is the reason for a problem.
i have .htacces in / but no i have in estadisticas/

Do you use a secure URL with https? If so, please add the missing https in all url calls in the Javascript and in the admincenter.
No

Do you track unused url parameters? Please take a look at our manual for the correct configuration.
No

Are some of the values in the statistic wrong? You can delete and recreate the statistic cache in the admincenter.
Yes, but not work

In the head of whmcs template the tag script noscript

Griesgrämig unentschlossen weinend  you can help me? thanks

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

cucurrucu
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Statistic is not working, problem
Antwort #1 - 17.12.08 um 04:34:52

false positive of modsecurity  Traurig i write the rules i its work fine and  is wonderfull thanks  Durchgedreht
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken