Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Statistik Version 20 online.

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Counter and Stat not updating (Gelesen: 5847 mal)
Hometownzone
Ex-Mitglied

Counter and Stat not updating
14.12.08 um 00:50:47

OK, hate to do this again to you all but I've hunted all over the fourm and can't find any answers!   I see a lot of problems with similar issues as I have and people gave them the solution off-line and never posted the answer so here goes again....

I've got everything installed and seems to be working but the counter and the stats page never update unless I delete the cache.  The number of users online now never changes.  Can someone help?  My site is www.hometownzone.com and the stat is www.hometownzone.com/Weather/stat/

I'm using 3.6.22 version.  I promise to post what ever it took to fix this for me once I find out!  Thanks in advance! Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Re: Counter and Stat not updating
Antwort #1 - 14.12.08 um 09:23:20

Hi Hometownzone,

mmmmmmmmmmh: I checkt your website and a couple seconds later I checkt your Stat. I was trackt and shown. Smiley

But by the way: Your Sysinfo shows below "Filecheck" everything in red flagged. I guess that you used the wrong transfermodus for the Filetransfer to the Server. Please correct that - how you can do that is described in the Manual of the WebStat.

regards
Husky
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Hometownzone
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 14.12.08 um 16:47:20

So is it just never updating for me?  I can log in and look at the stats anytime and it will say the same number and show the same stats as before until I delete both cache.  I never show as online either.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Hometownzone
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 14.12.08 um 16:48:22

Also, the files all show red no matter what.  Didn't I read that it will always show red on a MS server?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Antwort #4 - 15.12.08 um 03:23:23

Zitat:
Didn't I read that it will always show red on a MS server?

That's right .... but you have an Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) Server ....

Husky
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken