Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Statistik Version 20 online.

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
sysinfo file check version (Gelesen: 8307 mal)
christophera
Ex-Mitglied

sysinfo file check version
27.11.08 um 20:26:44

I have everything set up, put the tracking javascript on a page, and tested it, but the hit is not showing up in the stats (I have not excluded my ip yet).

My first thought was maybe a file permissions issue.  I looked at sysinfo and the file permissions under the 'file status' section are all green...

However, in the 'file check' section, under 'version', those are all red.  What does that mean?

Thanks, looks like you have an excellent program here! Just gotta get it working  Cool

Chris
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

christophera
Ex-Mitglied

Re: sysinfo file check version
Antwort #1 - 27.11.08 um 20:52:57

Oh, just noticed I am getting a javascript error on the test page.

I after experimenting, it seems the ?mode=js in the src is causing a js error.  I can take it out, and no more js error (of course, it doesn't count the hit either).

I took out the js and just loaded the image, and the counter got that and that hit appears in the stats.

So that leads to two questions.  Why is the js throwing an error and me but works for other people (and how should I fix it)?

Second question, why the js and not just an image to track stats?  Do I get more info with the js?

Thanks,

Chris
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Antwort #2 - 28.11.08 um 00:36:47

Hi christophera,

let me have a look on your URL.

regards
Husky
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

christophera
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 28.11.08 um 01:57:41

pm'd  Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Antwort #4 - 28.11.08 um 03:44:03

Hi Cris,

thanks for PM!

First of all - I can't open the Stat.  weinend

Second and more important I'm able to enter your Sysinfo and the red flags for the FileCheck tells me that you maybe have a couple of damage files. This can result after a file upload with a wrong transfer modus (FTP Prog). Doublecheck your transfermodus (Binary or ASCII) and if I'm right upload the files again in the right modus.

Then we will see further ...  Zwinkernd

regards
Husky

Edit: Now I can open the Stat ... unentschlossen

Edit2: I changed you "General Settings" and I contaminate your Statistic  Laut lachend
But even now check the transfer modus for the files in your FTP, ok?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

christophera
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 28.11.08 um 04:08:48

interesting...

I use a program called webdrive that transfers everything via sftp.  There is no binary/ascii option.  Never had an issue transfering other files... didn't even know what was going on behind the scence mode wise.

But I did a bit of research and it looks like everything is transfered in binary when using sftp.

I guess I'll get an ftp program and turn the server's ftp on, or try to figure another workaround.

Thanks again for the help,

Chris

edit: oh, looks like webdrive has an ftp option, I'll turn on ftp and let you know how that goes.... tomorrow (bed time!).

edit2: now I'm confused, one last check before going to bed shows that the js is not showing the error anymore and stats are counting (though the file check is still in the red).  Maybe you changed something? I'll check back in the morning and see what's happening Smiley   - thanks again.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Antwort #6 - 28.11.08 um 05:14:24

I've done nothing with your JS.

Good night! Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken