Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Statistik Version 20 online.

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Include Domain (Zeigen Sie Domäne) (Gelesen: 6422 mal)
MooX
Ex-Mitglied

Include Domain (Zeigen Sie Domäne)
15.07.08 um 03:36:11

I don't speak German (using freetranslation.com) but here it goes. How do I get it to include the domain that was accessed in the Site Visits tab. I have multiple domains hosted, but site visits only show the file accessed not the domain accessed with it.

Ich spreche Deutsch nicht (der FreeTranslation.com benutzt) aber hier es geht. Machen Sie wie ich erhalte es, die Domäne miteinzuschließen, auf den zugegriffen wurde in der Stellenbesuchlasche. Ich lasse mehrfache Domänen ausrichten, aber platziert Besuche nur zeigen die Akte, die auf nicht die Domäne zugegriffen worden ist, die auf damit zugegriffen worden ist.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Re: Include Domain (Zeigen Sie Domäne)
Antwort #1 - 15.07.08 um 04:17:57

Hi MooX,

please give me the Domain and, if necessary, the PW to your stat. If you like to do it with PM - that will be fine for me!

Husky
P.s.: Don't work with freetranslation.com - the German Text make no sense for us! Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

MooX
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 15.07.08 um 04:31:20

http://www.webcherry.net/stat/

The stat program itself doesn't require a password, yet. If you were asking me for the admin password please let me know and I'll send it via PM. This is merely just a test setup before I go live with it. The program works fine. But I would like for the domain to show up in Site Visits. I have multiple domains being hosted and I would like to see which domain is being accessed along with the filename instead of just the filename. Thanks for your assistance.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Antwort #3 - 15.07.08 um 04:47:04

The Stat will show you the Domains under Tab "Site Referers". Now is it blank because ....... there was no Site Referer who has linkt to your Domain.  Zwinkernd

The same for the Tab "Search Engines".

regards
Husky
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Rumbelstilzchen
Global Moderator

Antwort #4 - 15.07.08 um 10:44:03

I think he meant something different.
lets say www.mydomain1.de/test.html and www.mydomain2.de/test.html link both to the same file but the stat only shows test.html and you can't see which domain was used.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken