Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
visitors on counter (Gelesen: 8304 mal)
DC3fanboy_NL
Ex-Mitglied

visitors on counter
03.06.08 um 20:01:05

Hi,

I had a problem from upgrade to Version 3.2.08 to Version 3.5.08. I had a totally different Admin-Center. Only what I could see was the text with no background color only blank background, but anyway, I have delete Version 3.2.08 and install Version 3.5.08. Everything is working fine. But I have another problem, because when I had Version 3.2.08 I put the code with my domain name ofcourse in all my HTML Files and then it tracks all my HTML files so when someone go to my HTML Files you will see it everytime he goes to the page on my counter. When I install Version 3.5.08 I don't see it. Because when I refresh my pages you don't see it on your counter.

Is it me of you guys have change that, that only 1 time you will see it and it save the person one time.

Another thing it works because when I refresh my index.html page everytime you will see how many times the index.htm page was visiste. But i will be glad that it works on my counter.

Thanks for the help, hope you guys understand what I mean.

have a nice day. Smiley

BTW. PHP WEBSTAT is the best.  Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Re: visitors on counter
Antwort #1 - 04.06.08 um 04:36:43

Zitat:
We will see  Zwinkernd

Please give me your URL and PW to the Stat (PM is OK!)

regards
Husky
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DC3fanboy_NL
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 04.06.08 um 15:34:45

Husky schrieb am 04.06.08 um 04:36:43:
Zitat:
We will see  Zwinkernd

Please give me your URL and PW to the Stat (PM is OK!)

regards
Husky

I have pm you the URL and PW  Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Antwort #3 - 04.06.08 um 22:02:51

Hi DC3fanboy_NL

thanks for PM ...................... buuuuuuuuut ..... What is your problem?  Smiley

Your Stat looks perfect and it works perfect! What is exactly the problem?  unentschlossen

Husky
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DC3fanboy_NL
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 04.06.08 um 23:08:22

Husky schrieb am 04.06.08 um 22:02:51:
Hi DC3fanboy_NL

thanks for PM ...................... buuuuuuuuut ..... What is your problem?  Smiley

Your Stat looks perfect and it works perfect! What is exactly the problem?  unentschlossen

Husky

The problem is that I put my javascript code on all my html pages, but you don't see in the counter when you refresh my page every time, you see it only in the last hits
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Antwort #5 - 05.06.08 um 00:31:54

Hi,

you adjusted 60 Minutes in the Admin Center in "Time in minutes after a user will be tracked as a new one". If a User, or you, make a couple of visits or just "refresh" the side he won't count repeatedly within this 60 Minutes!

Husky
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DC3fanboy_NL
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 05.06.08 um 01:12:12

Husky schrieb am 05.06.08 um 00:31:54:
Hi,

you adjusted 60 Minutes in the Admin Center in "Time in minutes after a user will be tracked as a new one". If a User, or you, make a couple of visits or just "refresh" the side he won't count repeatedly within this 60 Minutes!

Husky

oke, I understand, how can I make it too let it count everytime you or the visitor refresh the website?

I think I find it if I put 0 minutes, than it will be count repeatedly everytime you refresh.

Husky, thanks again for your help  Zwinkernd Durchgedreht

Keep doing the good work. Remember this is the best free statistik, the only one  Durchgedreht Zwinkernd Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang
« Zuletzt geändert: 05.06.08 um 02:12:41 von N/V »  

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken