Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Last Script Version: 20

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Feature request: Display domain name in v11 (Gelesen: 1105 mal)
John Motyer

Burlington (Toronto), Canada
Feature request: Display domain name in v11
28.10.22 um 06:52:49

Hello Holger & Reimar,

Your new v11 release is very nice, and after a long wait, it is fantastic that it now works with PHP8 Smiley.

I would like to make a suggestion for possible inclusion in a future release of PHP Web Stat.

I have PHP Web Stat running on about 20 of my domains, so it was important for me to slightly modify v5.3.00 to include the domain name.  For now, I have modified my index.php file by adding a single line of code, to display the name of the domain (
$stat_name
) that the displayed stats are for, as you can see
HERE
for one of my v11 installations.  I realize that because this is my own code, it will of course get overwritten with each upgrade, requiring the code to be re-added after each upgrade.

The line that I added is line # 656, where I added
$stat_name
:

Code:
    echo '<div id="sidenav-navlink">
	  <font style="color:red;" size="4"><b>'.$stat_name.'</b></font>
      <ul>
        <li class="active"><a href="javascript:return false" onclick="hideTAB(); showTAB(\'tab1\'); change(this); return false;">'.$lang_tab[1].'</a></li>
        <li><a href="javascript:return false" onclick="hideTAB(); showTAB(\'tab2\'); change(this); return false;">'.$lang_tab[2].'</a></li>
        <li><a href="javascript:return false" onclick="hideTAB(); showTAB(\'tab3\'); change(this); return false;">'.$lang_tab[3].'</a></li>
        <li><a href="javascript:return false" onclick="hideTAB(); showTAB(\'tab4\'); change(this); return false;">'.$lang_tab[4].'</a></li>
        <li><a href="javascript:return false" onclick="hideTAB(); showTAB(\'tab5\'); change(this); return false;">'.$lang_tab[5].'</a></li>
        <li><a href="javascript:return false" onclick="hideTAB(); showTAB(\'tab6\'); change(this); return false;">'.$lang_tab[6].'</a></li>
      </ul> 

I would've preferred to display just the domain (without the www), but I have no idea what extra code will remove the "www." portion.

While I was in index.php, I also changed line 670, as the English version displayed Ländererkennung:

Code:
      L&auml;ndererkennung: '.$geoip_version [0].'<br>
to:
      Location database: '.$geoip_version [0].'<br> 

In any case, do you think that the display of the domain name is something that your PHP Web Stat users would be interested in?

The location where I display the domain, I just happened to find an easy place to put it, but it could go in another location too, such as in the lower-left corner, above the horizontal line that's above where Version 11 is displayed; or in the top-centre of the screen, between your PHP Web Stat logo & the 5 items in the top-right corner.

And maybe there could be an option setting in v11 that a user could enable or disable the display of the domain.

As always, thank you for a great script.

Regards,
John
Zum Seitenanfang

My phpWebStats:
| AuroraWings | FusionWings | GalleryWings | GenealogyWings | +7 more
Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Re: Feature request: Display domain name in v11
Antwort #1 - 02.11.22 um 16:17:54

Hi John,

many many thanks for your feedback. We will take your suggestion in consideration and will test it. Maybe other users are also interested in having that feature.

Best wishes
Reimar
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

CG
YaBB Newbies

Re: Feature request: Display domain name in v11
Antwort #2 - 04.01.23 um 08:46:55

Hallo,
wo finde ich bitte die Beschreibung zur Installation von "onclick"?
Zum Seitenanfang

Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken