Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Can't access Admin? (Gelesen: 2558 mal)
Tony C
YaBB Newbies

Leeds, ME
Can't access Admin?
01.09.18 um 00:34:55

Love the update 5.0 and the added plugins!
Things have been running great then today when trying to access the admin function I'm getting the following:

The requested URL was rejected. If you think this is an error, please contact the webmaster.

Your support ID is: 10712984785286154803

Checked file permission for Admin.php and it's o,k. (666)

help unentschlossen
Zum Seitenanfang

Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Re: Can't access Admin?
Antwort #1 - 01.09.18 um 20:36:55

Hi Tony,

indeed, the stat runs without any problems, only the admin center cannot be accessed. The desired notification including the support id is not part of our script. So this message is coming from your hosting provider (if it would be ours, we would place a better message there Smiley ).
I propose you should get in contact with your hosting provider asking for blocking the access to this php script (admin.php) by naming the support id.
I think the name (admin.php) is a problem due to security reasons and the hoster quarantanes all access to this script. There is no virus or something else, I think it's just the name of the file.
Something you can try: make a copy of the admin.php, naming it test123.php and try to access this file, I think it should "work" (but be aware that this is not a solution!).

Kind regards
Reimar
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken