Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Statistik Version 20 online.

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Cloudflare issue - visitors not being counted (Gelesen: 3563 mal)
Bpse
YaBB Newbies

Cloudflare issue - visitors not being counted
20.08.17 um 20:21:02

Is there a setting I am missing?

I use Cloudflare, and because of this most of my traffic comes through 1 or 2 IP addresses. This traffic is not being tracked under Visitors. It only shows a couple visits a day when there are several 100 of them.

Is there a setting to track ALL visitors, even from the same IP? Looks like the Stat is only counting the IP as one visitor even though there are several hundred a day. They just come in thru the same IP as this is the way Cloudflare works.

Thanks!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Re: Cloudflare issue - visitors not being counted
Antwort #1 - 21.08.17 um 13:18:57

The stat script uses the ip-addresses for the identification of different visitors.
If your visitors are entering the site only via 1 or 2 different ip addresses of Cloudflare, the stat can only identify 1 or 2 visitors.
We implemented a feature called "recount time" (default 1440) as the number of minutes after a visitor should be tracked as a new one (by having the same ip address). So you could set this setting to 1, meaning after 1 minute a already known ip address is counted/tracked as a new visitor.
Unfortunately there is no other way to differentiate between visitors. In your case, the user agent string should also be part of the identification process to be sure tracking all visitors.
In your case, with the desired setting above (1), all hits of 1 ip address will occure as a different visitor. This leads to "hits = visits", it's not perfect, but better than now.
Any comments or suggestions ?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken