Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Statistik Version 20 online.

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Log IP Addresses and Clicks from same (Gelesen: 3830 mal)
stickypod
Ex-Mitglied

Log IP Addresses and Clicks from same
05.01.09 um 17:44:30

This is the program I have been seeking for a long time.  Thank you!  I use it to track Google Adwords clicks so I don't end up getting ripped off.  Unfortunately, I don't see an IP address logger.

Please create an IP address logger that shows the IP address, number of pages this IP accessed, how many times they visited the site (broken down by the hour), and the referer site they came from.  Specifically, did this IP address visit my site from Google more than once a day.  I want to be sure my competitors are not clicking my ads, just for the sake of costing me hundreds of dollars per day.

I'm willing to be a part of this add-on, but I'm not a programmer.

Thank you,
Tom
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Re: Log IP Addresses and Clicks from same
Antwort #1 - 05.01.09 um 20:21:38

IP Address details can be checked under "Last Hits" ... in the rest of the stat the ip address is not shown anymore.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

stickypod
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Log IP Addresses and Clicks from same
Antwort #2 - 05.01.09 um 20:52:40

Yes I know this, but it doesn't organize the data into a logfile like the rest of the data.  What I want is this:

IP:  62.138.214.32 
Referrer:  http://www.google.com/search?car camera mount 
Clicks:  4 
Time:  1 Hour 14 Minutes

This means that the IP above came from Google and clicked my ad 4 times in 1 hour 14 minutes.  This way, I can monitor Google ad campaign fraud (which happens to everyone) and I have some way of debating it with Google.  I know this can be done, but I'm not a programmer.  What a great way to promote this product.

Thank you,
Tom
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken