ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
wrong country (Gelesen: 6261 mal)
Wim
Ex-Mitglied

wrong country
12.12.08 um 08:46:03

I installed the stat-script for a new website and everything works fine EXCEPT the country that is displayed.

When viewing the last visitors, my country is displayed as "the Netherlands" (= WRONG), but when clicking on the IP-address, the script retrieves the RIGHT country from the database (BELGIUM).
I work with the default "http://geolocation.php-web-statistik.de" setting.
Version number : 3.6.09

--- see screenshot http://www.villaverduronnette.be/afbeeldingen/stat_geolocation.pdf
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Husky
Global Moderator

Re: wrong country
Antwort #1 - 12.12.08 um 09:05:45

Hi Wim,

check your SysInfo .... there is something wrong with the File Status (everything is flagged in red!). I guess that you have done the upload in a wrong Transfermode (binary or ASCII) and maybe is that the reason for the wrong Geo-location. Please correct that and we will see it... Zwinkernd

regards
Husky
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Antwort #2 - 12.12.08 um 10:41:13

Hi Wim,

the PHP Web Stat and the Geolocation Subdomain work with different databases. But normally the country should be tracked correctly by both.
Try to download the latest pattern files on the stat site and replace the old ones.

Bye
Reimar
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wim
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 12.12.08 um 15:27:37

@Husky : I deleted the whole STAT-directory and uploaded it again (auto-mode in ftp); all have a green icon.

@Reimar : I downloaded and uploaded the last pattern files, but same (wrong) result.

STILL SAME PROBLEM : WRONG COUNTRY !
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Antwort #4 - 21.12.08 um 11:40:12

We get the data by an external geo data provider, maybe the next update fixes these special ip addresses ?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken