Willkommen Gast. Bitte Einloggen oder Registrieren

Sprache wählen:

Last Script Version: 20

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrieren  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
AdBlock remove script Track.php (Gelesen: 9907 mal)
Sandro kensan
YaBB Newbies

AdBlock remove script Track.php
17.01.17 um 11:25:47

Hi,
I use uBlock like AdBlock and It remove the tracking of PHPWebStat:

Zitat:
script type="text/javascript"
                 src="http://www.example.org/stat/track.php?mode=js"
/script

So I have make a personal counter with a different track name (rtack.php) and I have plot the results of the two counters (track.php vs rtack.php), they are different and rtack is bigger than track day by day.

I suppose uBlock and some other AdBlock strip the js script that contain the word "track" because It suppose It is a tracking system.

I have try to change the name of the script but without success.

Question: What is the lines of the script PHPWebStat (track.php) that I must to correct for change the name of the script from track.php to whatever I want (like rtack.php)?

Thanks.
Zum Seitenanfang

Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Sandro kensan
YaBB Newbies

Re: AdBlock remove script Track.php
Antwort #1 - 19.01.17 um 12:47:28

I have found a work around. It is my code for change the name of track.php into rtack.php:

script rtack.php:
Code (PHP):
<?php
      error_reporting ( 0 );
      ob_start();
      include('track.php');
      ob_end_clean();
?> 

I suppose it works but I seek confirm.

By the way I have one problem with my stats. All the stats came from mode=js and I have try to autotrack myself with js disabled and PHPWebStat show my entry like mode=js: it is my own problem or it is a bug?

Tanks.
Zum Seitenanfang

Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Antwort #2 - 21.01.17 um 20:31:46

Hi there,

renaming should be possible if you are using a tool like notepad++ and try the search&replace function in combination with "all php files in a folder".
But this has to be done manually by searching for "track.php". It is not so simple I think.
Your workaround does not look bad, but I am not sure if there could be raise some problems. Please keep us updated here, or you post within the tips and tricks section.

Regarding your problem getting tracked even though having js disabled, this seems (hopefully) not a bug. Normally the stat works with the image tag to track if js is disabled. Looking at your code (including the track), it will always track, no matter if js is disabled or not. Try it again with different browsers, cache and cookie erased, and the original configuration, not rtack.php. If it still appears, let us know.

Thx
Reimar
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sandro kensan
YaBB Newbies

Antwort #3 - 23.01.17 um 00:58:00

Reimar schrieb am 21.01.17 um 20:31:46:
Hi there,

renaming should be possible if you are using a tool like notepad++ and try the search&replace function in combination with "all php files in a folder".
But this has to be done manually by searching for "track.php". It is not so simple I think.

So the name of the track script is hardcoded, no good. I prefer the workaround because change an harcoded string is dangerous. There is track_file.php maybe there is the string $track.php, maybe there is a file function-track.php and so on. In many case found and replace is dangerous.

Your workaround does not look bad, but I am not sure if there could be raise some problems. Please keep us updated here, or you post within the tips and tricks section.

Sure.

This is how the workaround works. The thin blue line is a custom rtrack.php (sum of phone, tablet and computer device type), the big blue line is the workaround rtrack.php->track.php. PHPWebStat has some sites in blacklist and custom rtrack.php doesn't. The wa (workaround)  start from 18/01. Before the 18/01 there is not wa and the tracker name is track.php, so many adblocker block the tracker PHPWebStat. The bold blue is lower than thin blue because adblocks stop PHPWebStat. After 18/01 the two lines are the same except for a small amount because (I suppose) there is some sites in black list in PHPWebStat that is not banned in custom counter rtrack.php and (I suppose) there are other reason that I don't know..

Note that the two trackers have the same code inserted in my site pages: the script part (mode=js) and the noscript part (mode=img). My custom script output nothing nor the js code nor the image binary.

Regarding your problem getting tracked even though having js disabled, this seems (hopefully) not a bug. Normally the stat works with the image tag to track if js is disabled. Looking at your code (including the track), it will always track, no matter if js is disabled or not. Try it again with different browsers, cache and cookie erased, and the original configuration, not rtack.php. If it still appears, let us know.

Thx
Reimar

Yes I agree. There is a noscript part that is execute when js is disabled and that fetch track.php with mode img. But I suppose (hopefully) that I can detect those browsers with js disable watching the browser icons in PHPWebStat statistics, put the mouse pointer over the browser icon and read the mode (mode=js or mode=img). It is not so, the mode is always js even when I have js disabled. I hope to have describe the things clearly, if no I retry.

Edit 23/01/2017:

In this image:
you see the mouse pointer over browser icon (chrome) and you see the mode (mode=js). If I delete the cookie of autotracking and if I disable the js then I'm tracking by image, so I suppose to see in last hits my entry with the string mode=img if my mouse pointer is over the browser icon. It is false, I see mode=js.
Zum Seitenanfang
« Zuletzt geändert: 23.01.17 um 17:50:34 von Sandro kensan »  
Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Antwort #4 - 26.01.17 um 11:18:50

Many many thanks for your detailed answer.
Can you send me a link to your stat via PM please.
So we can try together finding out how I am tracked (js/img).
Thx
Reimar
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sandro kensan
YaBB Newbies

Antwort #5 - 27.01.17 um 18:23:45

Reimar schrieb am 26.01.17 um 11:18:50:
Many many thanks for your detailed answer.
Can you send me a link to your stat via PM please.
So we can try together finding out how I am tracked (js/img).
Thx
Reimar

Smiley

You have PM.
Zum Seitenanfang

Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Sandro kensan
YaBB Newbies

Antwort #6 - 19.02.17 um 16:06:25

Sandro kensan schrieb am 27.01.17 um 18:23:45:
Smiley

You have PM.

I'm waiting for Your answer Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

Homepage  
IP gespeichert

Reimar
Administrator

Antwort #7 - 25.02.17 um 20:59:51

Sorry for letting you waiting so long.
I read your PM, but I do not really have a clue why there is such a difference in the tracked visitors. What you can try is this: within the manual there is something described as follows:
"We deliver the stat with the following php file "config/tracking_code.php". This file you can use as a smart template for including the tracking code into your site."
Maybe you try to track with our php tracking file, and cutting out the javascript/image tag code. Then all users should be tracked, regardless of javascript enabled or not.
The only reason for the difference I got in my mind is a bot. The PHPWebStat blocks some of the bots, so this could be a reason.
Let me know if I could help you  Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken